The McArthur kids

The McArthur kids
Sunset on Tybee Island

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bailey's Christmas Program

I didn't mean for it to take me so long to get this video up! I had to take it with Ben's phone because mine was out of battery and it has taken me forever to get it from him. Bailey was in a Christmas musical program with the children's choir and this is a video of the dance number she was in. This song is about the shepherds that were tending their sheep and the angel appeared to them and told them that baby Jesus had just been born. She is the one on the far left on the end. This is all she really did in the show except sing in the choir but she was very proud of it. She expected everyone to come see her in it and so we got a babysitter and meet my parents there to watch the show. I had seen the dress rehersal and thought it was going to be painful, but the kids really pulled it together for the final performance, and it was actually very good. Ben and I even had a monemt where we were trying to covertly wipe tears before someone actually saw us getting moved by a silly children's choir performance.

1 comment:

  1. I think my comment got posted in the wrong spot. Hmmm. So again, Bailey's Christmas Prgram is awesome. She did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete