The McArthur kids

The McArthur kids
Sunset on Tybee Island

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The "No Pants" Kids


As we discussed in the first post, Landon was, until very recently, opposed to pants and often ran around without them no matter where we were. Kristi and Jodi put up with it with good humor, but it was still something I tried to constantly correct. He has come to embrace them as of late, and now it seems that he has passed the torch to his little brother. Today as we were getting ready to go out on the golfcart I got all the kids ready one at a time, and then ran up to get myself dressed. They were out on their scooters and bikes playing as I came out and I told everyone to get into the golf cart, but Devon was no longer dressed to be seen in public. This is what he looked like as he was outside riding his tricycle in front of the house. I don't even know why I buy them pants at all!
These boots were gotten for Landon to wear when it snowed a few months ago, and Devon has decided that they are his. It's extremely hard to get him to wear any other kind of shoe, but I make him when we are going somewhere where we are going to be walking a lot. Ben always laughs and says "Hey Napoleon! Give me some of your tots!"

2 comments: